Lähetettävissä: Toimitusaika 5-10 arkipäivää
Tuotemerkki: Fibaro EAN: –
Toimituskulut tälle tuotteelle:
Nouto Postin noutopisteestä tai pakettiautomaatista: 7.95€
Posti Express: 14,95€
The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is a universal, optical Z-Wave smoke detector. Fire alarm is signaled by sound, visual indicator blinking and by sending Z-Wave control commands.
The optical sensor detects smoke at an early stage of fire, often before flames appear and temperature starts to rise significantly. Moreover the device has a built-in temperature sensor, which is programmable indicator of exceeding set temperature level.
The Fibaro Smoke Sensor is designed to be placed on a wall or ceiling. Visual indicator signals fire, operating mode and is used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The smoke sensor is designed to operate in confined spaces, under normal conditions (lacking smoke, dust, condensed water vapor).
• Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
• Battery powered
• 3 levels of sensors sensitivity compliant with EN 14604:2005
• Built-in enclosure opening detector
• Dedicated safety mechanism which prevents closing the enclosure without the battery installed
• Alarm signaled by a loud sound, visual indicator and Z-Wave control command
• Additional function of informing about rapid temperature rise by exceeding programmed temperature threshold
• Efficiency test performed automatically every 10 seconds to detect possible malfunction • Self-test functionality which may be performed manually to test Fibaro Smoke Sensor’s operation • Built-in “black box” to report and record smoke and temperature readouts in its internal memory • Built-in Z-Wave range tester • Wireless software update feature • Z-Wave Plus compatible